A reliable and affordable resource for individuals seeking assistance with their
resume and job search; in addition to Human Resource Management solutions
for small businesses with 5 – 50 employees!
It is recommended that you should have your resume updated every 3 – 4 years
to make sure you are prepared for any changes, such as:
- Internal Open Position
- Department Closed
- Company Closes or Bought-out
- Asking for a Pay Increase
- New Boss
- Industry Changes
- Economic Changes
- Unhappy with Current Position & EmployerAre you ready for a new opportunity that "comes along" in your career? Don't wait until the last minute – stay current and available for any change!
Have your resume created by a Human Resources Manager
who actually hires people!
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT:
We have an excellent and "Specially Designed" Human Resources Management system for small businesses who are experiencing turnover, poor performance, and employees with poor attitudes, not to mention all of the Employment Laws/ Regulation compliance. We offer solutions and tools to correct these problems by our "Specially Designed" processes, including:
- Employee Handbooks
- Position Analysis & Job Descriptions
- Annual Reviews
- Employee Documentation
- Improved Hiring
- Management Training
- Hiring: Advertising, Interviewing & Screening
Now businesses with 5 - 50 employees can benefit from the same HR services that larger companies do by outsourcing this important part of a successful business.
|HR Services||Management Training||
New Hire Process